How would it feel to be a college graduate?
PAH! Deaf and hard of hearing people can do anything except hear. Every year, thousands of DHH students graduate from public and private colleges and universities. Are YOU ready to join them?
DeafVibe is ready to give you customized support on your journey to higher education, from the application process all the way to graduation day.
What can we offer to college students?
Explore different college and career goals. We find the best fit for you!
Obtain accommodations needed for equal access to all activities on campus, including
- Note takers
- Captioning systems (CART)
- Qualified interpreters fluent in ASL, SEE, Oral Language, Cued Speech, and more
Receive ongoing student support while enrolled in school, including
- Weekly VP/email progress-check appointments with the DeafVibe
Student Support staff
- Access to on-campus tutoring with an interpreter
- Resources for scholarships and tuition assistance
Receive support from our Career Development staff as you near graduation